China Ferroalloy Network Recruitment
· Company Profile
China Ferroalloy Network mainly provides industry information, trade consultation, trade matching, industry meeting, technical training, Market Research report, enterprise development planning and enterprise vocational training for enterprises engaged in ferroalloys, non-ferrous metals, iron and steel industry at home and abroad, trade enterprises, consumer enterprises, scientific research institutions, etc. It also provides real-time, accurate, authoritative and high-quality information service for enterprises in the above fields.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-12:00 a.m., 13:00-17:30 p.m., weekend breaks, national statutory holidays normal vacation.
Address: Room 1220, Block B, Capital City, 36 Guangqu Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing (100022)
E-mail: email@example.com Home Page: www.ferro-alloys.cn
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the mailbox and indicate the position they are applying for.
· Recruitment position
1. Responsible for the marketing channel development and sales of products, implement and complete the company's annual sales plan;
2. According to the company's marketing strategy, enhance sales value, actively complete sales volume targets, and expand the market share of products;
3. Keep good communication with customers and grasp their needs in real time. Provide customers with active, enthusiastic, satisfied and thoughtful service;
4. Complete independently the contract signing according to the company's product, price and market strategy.
5. Grasp the market price dynamically and provide the company with market analysis and forecast report and personal weekly report regularly.
6. Maintain and develop new sales channels and new customers, independently develop and expand upstream and downstream users, especially end users;
7. Collect first-line marketing information and user's opinions, and put forward reference opinions on company's marketing strategy, after-sales service, etc.
II. Information Acquisition and Compilation
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in journalism, law, Chinese, economics and related. Experience in news media, CET-6 or above is preferred.
2. Correct conduct, quick thinking, fluent writing, familiar with news gathering and editing business;
3. Good expression and communication skills and teamwork spirit;
4. Proficient in computer operation and use related office software.
3. Customer Service Personnel
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, English or international trade;
2. CET-4 or above, fluent in spoken English, able to communicate with foreign customers;
3. Familiar with Internet and skilled operation of office software;
4. Affinity, standard pronunciation of Putonghua;
5. Familiar with customer service, good service awareness, work experience is preferred.
IV. English Editor of Website
1. Professional journalism or excellent translation and writing skills in English and Chinese, excellent logical thinking and analysis skills;
2. CET-6 or above, excellent English and Chinese translation and writing skills;
3. Organized work, strong learning ability and long-term intention to engage in English editing work;
4. Experience in editing or translating English websites is preferred.
5. Foreign Trade Business Manager
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade or English;
2. Fluent in spoken English, able to communicate with customers without obstacles, at least level 4 or above;
3. Willing to work in international trade, with more than 3 years experience in international trade;
4. Qualification certificate for export workers, overseas students or relevant work experience is preferred.
6. Telephone Sales
1. Telephone communication based on customer data provided by the company to develop new customers;
2. Effective communication with customers through telephone to understand customer needs, seek sales opportunities and achieve sales performance;
3. Maintain the business of old customers and tap their maximum potential;
4. Communicate with customers regularly and establish a good long-term cooperative relationship.
1. College degree or above, clear mouth, fluent Mandarin, infectious voice;
2. Be willing to engage in sales work and have a good sense of customer service;
3. Strong learning ability and excellent communication ability;
4. Strong personality, quick thinking, good adaptability and pressure-bearing ability;
5. Have keen market insight, a strong sense of enterprise, responsibility and positive working attitude. Relevant telephone sales experience is preferred.